This discussion is closed.
[email protected]
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
:love:

How many is that now? Loads.. You and James f, Swing and Pikaboo, Adshur and Englishstudent, me and Babyshambles.. love is everywhere
awwwwww how long u been with babyshambles? did you meet on here?
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
awwwwww how long u been with babyshambles? did you meet on here?
Officially a week tomorrow.. Yeah, we met on here but we know each other in real life now so yay What about you and James?
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by j4mes_bond25)
Sure, especially, if you are into Handcuffs & Whips & Sadomasochism is your style.

In my case, it's doesn't quite tickle my fancy (my apology to all the Dominatrix around, for PERHAPS disappointing them
i'll hide my dissappointment..........
lol
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Officially a week tomorrow.. Yeah, we met on here but we know each other in real life now so yay What about you and James?
lol urm.....ha ha well we met on another forum just over a year ago then we met in person in May.....and since about November we been meeting more and its now official.
Happy Anniversary for tomorrow!!! XXX
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol urm.....ha ha well we met on another forum just over a year ago then we met in person in May.....and since about November we been meeting more and its now official.
Happy Anniversary for tomorrow!!! XXX
Awww yay Thank you!
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
i'll hide my dissappointment..........
lol
Oh well, in that case, do accept my sincere apology straight from the deepness of my lovely heart (which often beats for ANY poncho-wearing blonde wavy ponytailed bombshell .

You see, honey (however, I'm CLUELESS about your taste, though), I believe in pleasure & NOT pain. I'm EQUALLY disappointed knowing that we are not each other's cup of tea (as I rather prefer coffee, instead but I hope, you get your Sadomasochist partner soon who can satisfy you with his whip & handcuff
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
:p: this all down to you thank you my friend
:eek: And me!

I've given up on this thread. I don't have anybody I could say it too, and it's tough to make that kind of thing up. It really has to come from the heart.... that's why Iluvtar's has to be the best so far

...although there are some I haven't read yet.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Awww yay Thank you!
By the way, I was helping out interviewees today It's so much easier than the other way round!!!
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol no......coz I don't love James B I'm afraid ....and he might get a bit offended if I changed it!
Well, as far as you are a poncho-wearing blonde wavy ponytailed bombshell, I wouldn't mind IF you fancy getting wrapped around by my "manly" arms, as in that case, you'll SURELY be my cup of tea (UNLESS, of course, you prefer coffee
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, as far as you are a poncho-wearing blonde wavy ponytailed bombshell, I wouldn't mind IF you fancy getting wrapped around by my "manly" arms, as in that case, you'll SURELY be my cup of tea (UNLESS, of course, you prefer coffee
I'm not blonde and I'd die before wearing a poncho but me thinks you've got someone else in mind
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Personally i think Iluvatar's is incredibly cliche.

"words dont do you justice, I can't express in words how beautiful you are" etc

Not saying I could do any better like. You may have seen my thread about me and my friend having a game where we had to get some random words into a valentine's verse for a random girl. Didn't do too well.....(although you try getting potato and Arabian horse into a romantic poem)
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey well I'm bored, I thought I'd try my hand at writing something romantic in five sentances. Being romantic is so easy when you have someone in mind, but to be brutally honest I don't. Well actually I do... but the feelings are quite probably unrequited so let's not go there! Here goes...

"I haven't been able to get thoughts of you out my head since our weekend together, not that I've been trying. There was something in your touch, in your eyes, in our kisses that has left me shaken. Cliched as it sounds, the time spent with you was life changing and I fear I'll never be the same person I was. I doubted the power of love, I was a cynic, I never believed one person could ever satisfy even my most basic desires. But that was before I met, and fell in love, with you."
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A shimmering oyster on a plate of potato
An Arabian horse in a field full of mules
A picturesque sunset with no cares in the world
The blue of an ocean; a glittering jewel

You are the jewel. You are the ocean. You are the sunset.

Beauty comes in different forms
But for every calm, there's a tropical storm
These two parallels can never be one
I am the ugly duckling
You are the swan

You are the swan. You are the jewel. You are the ocean. You are the sunset.

This Valentine's verse comes in good jest
I don't want to scare you, I don't want to puzzle you
But some days I look and some times I see
Incomparable beauty -
You're looking at me

I don't really know you
I know I never will

I just had to tell you
You're beautiful.

So the sentencey bits in the middle are quite poor but I loved how I managed to get those two words in. Better than my friends attempts at getting autistic and oompaloompah in.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh well, in that case, do accept my sincere apology straight from the deepness of my lovely heart (which often beats for ANY poncho-wearing blonde wavy ponytailed bombshell .

You see, honey (however, I'm CLUELESS about your taste, though), I believe in pleasure & NOT pain. I'm EQUALLY disappointed knowing that we are not each other's cup of tea (as I rather prefer coffee, instead but I hope, you get your Sadomasochist partner soon who can satisfy you with his whip & handcuff
thank you for the support hunnybunch...im hoping they are out there, and like hot wax too.
sadly one much prefferres hot chocolate to tea.....and i do dispise coffee. hotter the better
in the mean time i guess i'll just survive without your love as hard as that may be

xxx cmj
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
thank you for the support hunnybunch...im hoping they are out there, and like hot wax too.
sadly one much prefferres hot chocolate to tea.....and i do dispise coffee. hotter the better
in the mean time i guess i'll just survive without your love as hard as that may be

xxx cmj
Into S&M eh?! Interesting... :p:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Isn't everyone to a certain degree?
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Why shouldn't you though?
i like you - you started the songwriting comp.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
lol :rolleyes:
i could say something cheesy like im an interesting kinda girl.....
or more simply....wonder why im single?
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
lol :rolleyes:
i could say something cheesy like im an interesting kinda girl.....
or more simply....wonder why im single?
Very interesting indeed!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Isn't everyone to a certain degree?
Nope.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads