The Student Room Group

Achievable/Realistic grades.

I know most people here are striving for A*, but due to some malarkey I've been ushered onto a foundation course, and for that I need 3 c's, I do one BTEC and that's cleared as a pass so that's fine, but how achievable is a C in English Language and Geography for an average joe like me. (I've revised but, defienetly more can be done.)
Reply 1
Original post by Harv1111
I know most people here are striving for A*, but due to some malarkey I've been ushered onto a foundation course, and for that I need 3 c's, I do one BTEC and that's cleared as a pass so that's fine, but how achievable is a C in English Language and Geography for an average joe like me. (I've revised but, defienetly more can be done.)

It is definitely achievable!!! - Look over the spec and your notes and focus on topics that you find difficult or are more likely to come up as higher order questions (the most marks!!).This is because the percentage of the marks in these questions is alot. - I do eng lit and law so they may be similar - but this is one of the things I do!
Reply 2
Original post by Random3
It is definitely achievable!!! - Look over the spec and your notes and focus on topics that you find difficult or are more likely to come up as higher order questions (the most marks!!).This is because the percentage of the marks in these questions is alot. - I do eng lit and law so they may be similar - but this is one of the things I do!

I appreciate, I've already done both paper 1's and I'm trying to put it all into paper 2 :smile:

Quick Reply