The Student Room Group

Aqa Psychology paper 3 predictions?

Hello,
I got my paper 3 psychology on Monday and got exams the following Tuesday and Wednesday so I haven’t had time to revise for psychology very well. I do sz, gender, issues and debates and forensic psychology. Has anyone got any predictions? Or any predictions their teacher made?
Original post by Anon1y2mo3us
Hello,
I got my paper 3 psychology on Monday and got exams the following Tuesday and Wednesday so I haven’t had time to revise for psychology very well. I do sz, gender, issues and debates and forensic psychology. Has anyone got any predictions? Or any predictions their teacher made?

this is what my teacher has predicted for schz and issues, hope it helps, you can also go on yt, people sometimes make predictions, primrose kitten for example made some for each paper:

"I think you'll get an 8 mark question (or possibly a 16 mark question if you're unlucky) about the nature-nurture debate and/or culture bias as these have not come up in the past three years. You could be asked for shorter answer questions about free will."

"I don't think there's been too much (other than the odd multiple-choice question) on diagnosis/classifications, management of schizophrenia or interactionist approach."

Quick Reply