This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
If God offered you 1 wish, any wish, what would it be?
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
I dont believe in god.
BABYGUY
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
to own maskall and throw him into a pit full of lions and scorpions!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
To be rid of MASKALL once and for all.lol. Not really, I owuldn't waste such a wish.

My wish would be to ALWAYS be succesful.
Or perhaps peace and goodwill to all mankind?

I know I am gonna be successful and I always overcome all my obstacles that stop me from achieving my goals.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I don't believe in God either.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
to have an infinite number of wishes
BABYGUY
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
"goodwill to all mankind" <-------------- WRONG
"goodwill to all mankind barring ONE (hint)" <----------CORRECT
icy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
to have an infinite number of wishes

that is such a cliche....
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
I would wish for a grade B in AS-level Physics
LH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I would wish for a grade B in AS-level Physics
Surely you'd wish for an A grade?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
B grades are more respected. They're not perfect, but they're not bad either.
LH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
More respected ?!?!?!?!? lol
Ralfskini
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Who respects B grades more?
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
A kitkat chocolate bar. One of them proper 4 bar ones, none of this 2 bar/ chunky rubbish.
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Pegasus)
A kitkat chocolate bar. One of them proper 4 bar ones, none of this 2 bar/ chunky rubbish.
Well, either that or world peace
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Liberte!Egalite!Fraternite!
BABYGUY
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
The first module in AS Physics is perhaps the easiest piece of education i have experienced. honest to god, nothing could be easier. the other day we had a mock exam. i was away went the exam was set. i came back, and my teacher said "we are having a test, you can take it now or next week after you had chance to revise". i chose to take it there and then, and got 58 out of 60. yes, the first module is that easy.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
My soulmate
jediknight007
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
My wish would be to have more wishes. Or just some small bag where if you take out the £1 coin, another appears.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
My soulmate
I think it has come true. BABYGUY obviously fancies you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.03%
Okay (100)
29.5%
A bit lacking (122)
35.99%
Not good at all (83)
24.48%

Watched Threads