This discussion is closed.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I think it has come true. BABYGUY obviously fancies you.
<Pulls cheesed-off face a la Thierry Henry in the Renault ad>
I haven't announced my bisexuality yet...
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
<Pulls cheesed-off face a la Thierry Henry in the Renault ad>
I haven't announced my bisexuality yet...
NO!!!! Back I say!!! NOT THE FACE!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT THE CHEESEY a la Henry face!!!
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
NO!!!! Back I say!!! NOT THE FACE!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT THE CHEESEY a la Henry face!!!
Doofus hahaha! I mean the face he pulls after the topless cowboy bit. From now on I will refer to this as the 'Henry face' or the 'no vavavoom face'.
Bhaal85
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Doofus hahaha! I mean the face he pulls after the topless cowboy bit. From now on I will refer to this as the 'Henry face' or the 'no vavavoom face'.
Kiss my arse, oh no, thats your soulmate BABYBOY.
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Kiss my arse, oh no, thats your soulmate BABYBOY.
Dude are you OK?
Bhaal85
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Dude are you OK?
No.....I dont like it when people call me doofus.
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
No.....I dont like it when people call me doofus.
God it was a joke! You seem prickly today man...
Bhaal85
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
God it was a joke! You seem prickly today man...
lol

Usually if somebody taunts or tries to annoy me, I respond very heavily back, but cause its you I didn't want to do that.
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
lol

Usually if somebody taunts or tries to annoy me, I respond very heavily back, but cause its you I didn't want to do that.
Ta mate, wouldn't want to piss you off, you're safe and well funny!
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
I dont believe in god.
That would be a lame response when free wishes are up for grabs.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Lol...indeed
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I like!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.54%
Okay (113)
29.12%
A bit lacking (147)
37.89%
Not good at all (91)
23.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed