Turn on thread page Beta

Do you hate me? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Its just that all day so far random people have been coming up to me in the street and being abusive towards me, or as they walk past me or something, look at me like i'm evil or something.
    Am i emitting some sort of hate filled evil vibe at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    no, I love you.

ReputationRep:
    You be an excellent and cool guy, plus a friend of trigger (any friend of her is a friend of mine).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Maybe it's the same reason everyone thinks your gay?
    No, its just happened today. People think i'm gay just in general.
    But today its like i'm giving off some hate filled evil demon vibe or something.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I don't. Sorry. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't,though you are a meanie weanie.maybe they are not but you just have a sensitive sese today or something...or they are just in a bad mood,why would they hate someone they don't know and if they do screw them why would you care about various people in the street loving or hating youI love you though you are silly and boring and mean and^%##:p:just kidding

ReputationRep:
    You're just having one of those bad days, ignore them and get on with your life.
    You'll be better tomorow. As for this thread, you know you're going to get some idiots who are going to click Yes in your poll, so dont worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I don't,though you are a meanie weanie.maybe they are not but you just have a sensitive sese today or something...or they are just in a bad mood,why would they hate someone they don't know and if they do screw them why would you care about various people in the street loving or hating youI love you though you are silly and boring and mean and^%##:p:just kidding
    It isn't just one or two people though, it seemed to be at least half the people i walked past looked at me like i was evil. Two people actually came up to me and insulted me to my face, and more people were saying stuff behind my back. It just makes me feel like crap.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know why but i had a really big urge to vote yes

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone attacked you yet?
    Not yet, but i think one guy was close to having a swing at me when he came up to my face and called me a post ****, and i don't have a clue why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    It isn't just one or two people though, it seemed to be at least half the people i walked past looked at me like i was evil. Two people actually came up to me and insulted me to my face, and more people were saying stuff behind my back. It just makes me feel like crap.
    Do you think that there is a nasty rumour about you going through the air?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Do you think that there is a nasty rumour about you going through the air?
    A nasty rumour going through the air that mean that people i've never seen before are able to recognise the rumour is about me, even though they've never seen me before either, and is enough to make people be abusive towards me? I doubt it...

ReputationRep:
    Are you a postman?
    No...

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate you.

It could be the way you look or it could be that half the people you have seen are weid. I have days like this as well. So don't worry it is not just you!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you've just got one of those faces?
    But why is it only today that its happened then? Why not every other day of my life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsC)
    I don't hate you.

It could be the way you look or it could be that half the people you have seen are weid. I have days like this as well. So don't worry it is not just you!
    I look the way i've always looked. Why today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    A nasty rumour going through the air that mean that people i've never seen before are able to recognise the rumour is about me, even though they've never seen me before either, and is enough to make people be abusive towards me? I doubt it...
    maybe you just feel like it,people are moody,maybe you look offensive today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    maybe you just feel like it,people are moody,maybe you look offensive today
    I don't see how... I felt really good this morning, i certainly wasn't looking mean or evil or something.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you always look this way but maybe no one has paid any attention to how you look until now.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you went to the insane people's hospital by mistake:p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.