This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Its just that all day so far random people have been coming up to me in the street and being abusive towards me, or as they walk past me or something, look at me like i'm evil or something.
Am i emitting some sort of hate filled evil vibe at the moment?
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no, I love you.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You be an excellent and cool guy, plus a friend of trigger (any friend of her is a friend of mine).
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Maybe it's the same reason everyone thinks your gay?
No, its just happened today. People think i'm gay just in general.
But today its like i'm giving off some hate filled evil demon vibe or something.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nope, I don't. Sorry. :p:
habosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't,though you are a meanie weanie.maybe they are not but you just have a sensitive sese today or something...or they are just in a bad mood,why would they hate someone they don't know and if they do screw them why would you care about various people in the street loving or hating youI love you though you are silly and boring and mean and^%##:p:just kidding
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You're just having one of those bad days, ignore them and get on with your life.
You'll be better tomorow. As for this thread, you know you're going to get some idiots who are going to click Yes in your poll, so dont worry about it.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by habosh)
I don't,though you are a meanie weanie.maybe they are not but you just have a sensitive sese today or something...or they are just in a bad mood,why would they hate someone they don't know and if they do screw them why would you care about various people in the street loving or hating youI love you though you are silly and boring and mean and^%##:p:just kidding
It isn't just one or two people though, it seemed to be at least half the people i walked past looked at me like i was evil. Two people actually came up to me and insulted me to my face, and more people were saying stuff behind my back. It just makes me feel like crap.
PrOdiGy_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont know why but i had a really big urge to vote yes
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Has anyone attacked you yet?
Not yet, but i think one guy was close to having a swing at me when he came up to my face and called me a post ****, and i don't have a clue why.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
It isn't just one or two people though, it seemed to be at least half the people i walked past looked at me like i was evil. Two people actually came up to me and insulted me to my face, and more people were saying stuff behind my back. It just makes me feel like crap.
Do you think that there is a nasty rumour about you going through the air?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by visesh)
Do you think that there is a nasty rumour about you going through the air?
A nasty rumour going through the air that mean that people i've never seen before are able to recognise the rumour is about me, even though they've never seen me before either, and is enough to make people be abusive towards me? I doubt it...
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Are you a postman?
No...
mrsC
Report 15 years ago
I don't hate you.

It could be the way you look or it could be that half the people you have seen are weid. I have days like this as well. So don't worry it is not just you!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Maybe you've just got one of those faces?
But why is it only today that its happened then? Why not every other day of my life?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by mrsC)
I don't hate you.

It could be the way you look or it could be that half the people you have seen are weid. I have days like this as well. So don't worry it is not just you!
I look the way i've always looked. Why today?
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
A nasty rumour going through the air that mean that people i've never seen before are able to recognise the rumour is about me, even though they've never seen me before either, and is enough to make people be abusive towards me? I doubt it...
maybe you just feel like it,people are moody,maybe you look offensive today
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by habosh)
maybe you just feel like it,people are moody,maybe you look offensive today
I don't see how... I felt really good this morning, i certainly wasn't looking mean or evil or something.
mrsC
Report 15 years ago
Yes you always look this way but maybe no one has paid any attention to how you look until now.
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
maybe you went to the insane people's hospital by mistake:p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (17)
22.67%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (17)
22.67%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (41)
54.67%

Watched Threads