Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Iluvatar: you're a V.cool guy and I love you

ReputationRep:
    I voted yes.

No reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Its just that all day so far random people have been coming up to me in the street and being abusive towards me, or as they walk past me or something, look at me like i'm evil or something.
    Am i emitting some sort of hate filled evil vibe at the moment?
    Maybe it's because you're a loser and I hate you...or not

ReputationRep:
    I wish i'd made this a public poll now so i could see who actually hates me.
    No-one who has has even had the guts to come on here and say why.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, almost double the number of people said they like you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe for one minute that people on here really hate you. They are just seeing the funny side of this post and sadly you are feeling in a very vulnerable mood tdoay. I am sure people were not looking at you in an evil way, you will have just interpreted that way. When you next go out, go with a smile. You will find that people will do the same back. If they don't its nt because they hate you just they are caught up in their own affairs, so to speak. No one hates you Ilvatar, really they don't.
    *gives Ilvatar a big hug, a mug of hot chocolate and some jelly beans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Don't worry about it, almost double the number of people said they like you.
    No, they've just said that they don't hate me. If i asked whether people liked me i'd probably only get about 3 or 4 yes votes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    I don't believe for one minute that people on here really hate you. They are just seeing the funny side of this post and sadly you are feeling in a very vulnerable mood tdoay. I am sure people were not looking at you in an evil way, you will have just interpreted that way. When you next go out, go with a smile. You will find that people will do the same back. If they don't its nt because they hate you just they are caught up in their own affairs, so to speak. No one hates you Ilvatar, really they don't.
    *gives Ilvatar a big hug, a mug of hot chocolate and some jelly beans.
    I went out with a smile today. I was happier than i had been in a long time, and this is what happened to me. And if they were just caught up in their own affairs they wouldn't take the time to come up to me and be abusive.

And my name is spelt Iluvatar by the way.

ReputationRep:
    I went out with a smile today. I was happier than i had been in a long time, and this is what happened to me. And if they were just caught up in their own affairs they wouldn't take the time to come up to me and be abusive.

And my name is spelt Iluvatar by the way.
    Sorry for spelling your name wrong mis type on my part. Maybe it was a case of mistaken identity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    Sorry for spelling your name wrong mis type on my part. Maybe it was a case of mistaken identity.
    No problem, i just get a little annoyed by people who spell my name wrong, especially when its right there on the screen...

By two people, as well as all the people who said stuff behind my back, and the people who were staring at me like i was evil... and i'm not really the sort of person you can mistake for someone else anyway.

ReputationRep:
    No problem, i just get a little annoyed by people who spell my name wrong, especially when its right there on the screen...

By two people, as well as all the people who said stuff behind my back, and the people who were staring at me like i was evil... and i'm not really the sort of person you can mistake for someone else anyway.
    How about if I were to call you Eru instead, would that be annoying?

ReputationRep:

I hate folks spelling mine wrong too, so again I am sorry.
    I don't think they thought you were evil. Maybe it was like a pack thing and you were the stranger on the outside and they were just closing ranks.

ReputationRep:
    Did you have a "kick-me" sign on your back?

ReputationRep:
    How about if I were to call you Eru instead, would that be annoying?
    No, because i know that would be intentional, and its probably easier than typing Iluvatar all the time anyway.

ReputationRep:
    No, because i know that would be intentional, and its probably easier than typing Iluvatar all the time anyway.
    And also it was the other name given to Iluvatar, so it would work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    I hate folks spelling mine wrong too, so again I am sorry.
    I don't think they thought you were evil. Maybe it was like a pack thing and you were the stranger on the outside and they were just closing ranks.
    No, because it wasn't a group of people doing it, it was lots of individuals as i walked past them in the street.

ReputationRep:
    And also it was the other name given to Iluvatar, so it would work.
    I know. Thats sort of what i meant by it being intentional.

ReputationRep:
    No, because it wasn't a group of people doing it, it was lots of individuals as i walked past them in the street.
    Aww hun I don't know what to say. Only be safe in the knowledge that there is a lot f people here that really do like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    Aww hun I don't know what to say. Only be safe in the knowledge that there is a lot f people here that really do like you.
    Not really, theres only alot of people that don't hate me. As i said, if i asked who liked me there'd probably only be 3 or 4 people who would say yes.

ReputationRep:
    Not really, theres only alot of people that don't hate me. As i said, if i asked who liked me there'd probably only be 3 or 4 people who would say yes.
    Go on then try it and I bet you will be surprised!!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.