The Student Room Group

Student finance query

One of my parent has been trying to support my application for the past few days but when they press “provide your financial details” they get the message “you must complete your application on our old service”. They give you an option to visit your account page to do this but it says “invalid page”. I don’t really know what to do. Is this supposed to happen?
Original post by Buzzingbee188
One of my parent has been trying to support my application for the past few days but when they press “provide your financial details” they get the message “you must complete your application on our old service”. They give you an option to visit your account page to do this but it says “invalid page”. I don’t really know what to do. Is this supposed to happen?

Hi there,

If they're not able to support online they can do the PFF2 form which can be located here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/support-your-child-or-partners-student-finance-application-2024-to-2025 Once they have done the form, you can upload it digitally online and it's 37 working days for processing.

Thanks, Ross
I think the deadline for applying is next week. Will will they still take my application in consideration?
Hi there,

This is a soft deadline and we will still process your PFF2 form once we receive it.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply