The Student Room Group

GSK Data Science Grad Assessment Centre 2024

Hi, has anyone been invited to the GSK assessment centre for graduate clinical data science Analyst? I think the assessment centre is supposed to be June 2024 with a start date of September 2024? Any updates? :smile:
Original post by s.h.h
Hi, has anyone been invited to the GSK assessment centre for graduate clinical data science Analyst? I think the assessment centre is supposed to be June 2024 with a start date of September 2024? Any updates? :smile:

Hi Unfortunetly as of now, I have not received a response
Original post by s.h.h

Hi, yes I have my assessment centre for grad clinical data science tomorrow!
Reply 3
Original post by milliehoffman23
Hi, yes I have my assessment centre for grad clinical data science tomorrow!

Ahh really! How do you think it went? When were you informed about it?
I got an email 10th June for an invite to the assessment centre. It was okay, although I did find the micro excerises quite challenging.
Reply 5
Original post by millie_hoffman
I got an email 10th June for an invite to the assessment centre. It was okay, although I did find the micro excerises quite challenging.

I’m sure you’ve done really well!☺️I still haven’t been given a decision. I’ve emailed HR a few times and they keep saying to me my application is still being reviewed, I can’t seem to understand why they wont just send the rejection email haha
I’m keeping my fingers crossed! Ah yea that’s annoying! Would rather just receive the outcome :/
Reply 7
Original post by millie_hoffman
I’m keeping my fingers crossed! Ah yea that’s annoying! Would rather just receive the outcome :/

Yeah, I think I’ll hear back after they have made offers to everyone. Usually seems the way, it’s probably because I’m not a fresh graduate and I’ve been working in finance for a few years which isn’t related to my science degree. I think they want new graduates but it was worth a shot! Haha

Quick Reply