The Student Room Group

Love Triangles

I am interested to know if anyone has ever been in a love triangle and how to deal with this ?
Original post by NeoIan
I am interested to know if anyone has ever been in a love triangle and how to deal with this ?

Yeah. You walk away and move on with your life.
Reply 2
Easy to say unless the two girls in question want to be with you and will be devastated if they dont achieve that ?
Original post by NeoIan
Easy to say unless the two girls in question want to be with you and will be devastated if they dont achieve that ?

While my bull**** detectors are going off, if it is a real situation you need to elaborate on the situation.

However, generally these sort of things aren't a good idea to be a part of. Either you should all work together so that no-one ends up resenting each other, or just walk away and forget about it.
Reply 4
Choose the girl you like best, the other girl may still be interested if it doesn’t work out
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek
Choose the girl you like best, the other girl may still be interested if it doesn’t work out
Ha well yes that sounds easy but it’s not in this case unfortunately , and the challenge is both are really happy as it is so it actually seems a bit mad to spoil that situation for one of them.
Short term affair - sure why not, if all the parties involved are okay with that then enjoy while it lasts but it's not going to be that way for long.

If you do decide to proceed, then start working on an effective exit strategy right now. This is not a joke mate and it's not going to be just double the trouble, it can and will turn into a complete trainwreck real quick before you know it.

The odds of this working out in the long term are on par with winning a lottery jackpot and yes there are people who have won the lottery, but let's be real here.

Anyway, it's your bet to make.
Reply 7
Original post by ThatguyAl
Short term affair - sure why not, if all the parties involved are okay with that then enjoy while it lasts but it's not going to be that way for long.
If you do decide to proceed, then start working on an effective exit strategy right now. This is not a joke mate and it's not going to be just double the trouble, it can and will turn into a complete trainwreck real quick before you know it.
The odds of this working out in the long term are on par with winning a lottery jackpot and yes there are people who have won the lottery, but let's be real here.
Anyway, it's your bet to make.

Why do you think a train wreck ? Because there will be expectations from the girls involved I guess you mean ?

Quick Reply