The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan- Adult nursing

Has anyone nearly completed their first year studying and would be able to tell me the modules that were taught in first year and how the placements were organised.. looking to transfer university over to uclan to begin second year. Thankyou! πŸ™‚
Original post by JessW210
Has anyone nearly completed their first year studying and would be able to tell me the modules that were taught in first year and how the placements were organised.. looking to transfer university over to uclan to begin second year. Thankyou! πŸ™‚
Hi @JessW210, 😊

How are you? It's great to hear that you are looking to study Adult Nursing here at UCLan. Those who are looking to study Adult Nursing can choose between two delivery modes which are campus based delivery or a practice based delivery. You can learn more about these course options here.

If you have any questions about this course and for guidance on specific course modules and placements, you are welcome to contact our friendly course enquiries team who can discuss through your options. You can either email the team at [email protected] or you can call them on +44 (0)1772 892400.

If you have any questions, do let me know 😊

Best wishes ^Sarah
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply