Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im 18 soon and was wondering what people did on their 18th?

I dont go clubbing so i wont do that, any ideas?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    Im 18 soon and was wondering what people did on their 18th?

I dont go clubbing so i wont do that, any ideas?

Thanks
    I'm going on the London Eye for mine whens your birthday?

ReputationRep:
    I had a surprise party. I went for a meal with my Mum, Dad and Nan to a local pub. After the meal we walked from the restaurant area to the bar and in the bottom room there were about 20 of my friends there waiting for me.

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is saturday. I will probaly go to the cinema then maybe have something to eat. Sounds sad doesnt it. I just cant think of anything else to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    My birthday is saturday. I will probaly go to the cinema then maybe have something to eat. Sounds sad doesnt it. I just cant think of anything else to do.
    DOn't sound sad mines this Sunday happy birthday for SAT!

ReputationRep:
    Woa, I seem to have the same predicament as you, however I got another 5 months to worry about that...

I personally don't see anything wrong with that plan

Happy Bday for Sat!

ReputationRep:
    I actually did nothing on my 18th as it was the first day back to school after the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's timed perfectly, the week or so after my A2s are finished; the last free summer for quite a while...

Woa, I take it you're a naruto fan?

ReputationRep:
    Hire out a cinema screen and have a wild ice cream party!

ReputationRep:
    I just went to the union and got bladdered wi ma flatmates. And had a snowball fight at midnight Awesome fun.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.