The Student Room Group

DSA and Maintenance Loan Open University

Applying for DSA and been asked for GP to fill in Medical Declaration form as evidence im assuming for maintenance loan, but then when filling in DSA form its asking for Disability Evidence form signed by GP (Please give the name or diagnosis and provide photocopied evidence
of your disability. See the notes for what evidence you need to send.
Alternatively, you can download and complete the Disability Evidence
form)... do i need to include both?? Already given the medical declaration to gp and really dont want to go back if i dont have to
Reply 1

Quick Reply