The Student Room Group

Need to help for knowing what should I do from scratch for gcse

Recently I moved to London. I joined a school in middle of year 10 . I am having terrible time understanding what they r teaching in school. I want to know about the things required to ace my gcse from scratch about the materials to use , how to revise and how to start from the first topic and which materials are required. I am doing Edexcel for maths and additional subject as product designing. Need help ASAP
Recently I moved to London. I joined a school in middle of year 10 . I am having terrible time understanding what they r teaching in school. I want to know about the things required to ace my gcse from scratch about the materials to use , how to revise and how to start from the first topic and which materials are required. I am doing Edexcel for maths and additional subject as product designing. Need help ASAP

well for maths read the course spec on the edexcel site and go thru each topic on mathsgenie, watching yt vids and doing qs for it. inmaths it's just a lotta practice, but concentrate on the basics of each topic the paper covers- number, algebra, stats, etc
u got this!

Quick Reply