The Student Room Group

rounding HELP

In my chemistry exam if I rounded my answers to 3sf or 2dp, will I lose marks as it did not tell us to? I did it as I thought it was convention. For example, rounded 11.245 to 11.2. But, I did write the full answer and all working in my working out. I am SO WORRIED please let me know if the examiner will still give me the mark!!! Please help. This was AQA gcse chemistry paper 2 :frown:
I would say speak to your teacher
Original post by Anonymous
In my chemistry exam if I rounded my answers to 3sf or 2dp, will I lose marks as it did not tell us to? I did it as I thought it was convention. For example, rounded 11.245 to 11.2. But, I did write the full answer and all working in my working out. I am SO WORRIED please let me know if the examiner will still give me the mark!!! Please help. This was AQA gcse chemistry paper 2 :frown:

but its not a major problem
Original post by Anonymous

so dont worry

Quick Reply