The Student Room Group

Living with my partner - Student Loan

Hello, i just wanted to know what the best course of action is here in regards to my student loan application since i'm a little confused!

So essentially, i'm a bit confused on the 'household income bit', as i live with my partner who is working full time and we have private rented accommodation together. I was wondering what i'm supposed to count as household income. With the flat my parents are run through as guarantors, and they support me financially sometimes as i'm currently an undergrad in university. Its asked me for my household income, and i'm not sure whether to put my parents or my partners, or even both, as i am essentially living away from home.

Any guidance at all would be highly appreciated! thank you :smile:
Original post by Luciiiiii
Hello, i just wanted to know what the best course of action is here in regards to my student loan application since i'm a little confused!
So essentially, i'm a bit confused on the 'household income bit', as i live with my partner who is working full time and we have private rented accommodation together. I was wondering what i'm supposed to count as household income. With the flat my parents are run through as guarantors, and they support me financially sometimes as i'm currently an undergrad in university. Its asked me for my household income, and i'm not sure whether to put my parents or my partners, or even both, as i am essentially living away from home.
Any guidance at all would be highly appreciated! thank you :smile:

HI there,

Can you confirm if you're under 25? Do you have children? Have you self supported for 3 years before the start of your course?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply