The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Cambridge halls - how many kitchens and bathrooms per flat?

This is really specific but ill ask in case someone knows - im looking into Block D, Floor 02, Flat 02 accommodation for MMU, at Cambridge North, and I realise there are 10 people in this flat, and in other flats i am interested in. I was wondering if this means 10 people sharing one toilet and kitchen?? that seems like a bit too much, but maybe i am mistaken and flats contain more than one bathroom/kitchen??? Does anyone know for this accommodation specifically or jus in general when accommodation contains 8+ people if I can expect more than one kicthen and bathroom?

Thanks so much
Original post by Flimsy0151
This is really specific but ill ask in case someone knows - im looking into Block D, Floor 02, Flat 02 accommodation for MMU, at Cambridge North, and I realise there are 10 people in this flat, and in other flats i am interested in. I was wondering if this means 10 people sharing one toilet and kitchen?? that seems like a bit too much, but maybe i am mistaken and flats contain more than one bathroom/kitchen??? Does anyone know for this accommodation specifically or jus in general when accommodation contains 8+ people if I can expect more than one kicthen and bathroom?
Thanks so much
Hi there,
I went to Cambridge North and it’s 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen usually between 10!
Hope it goes well and anymore questions send them my way.
Emily
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Hi there,
I went to Cambridge North and it’s 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen usually between 10!
Hope it goes well and anymore questions send them my way.
Emily

Hi Emily thanks for the response.
I have another question about accommodation - will cancellations appear on the booking portal now? Its past the June 15 guarantee deadline. Im wondering if its worth checking the portal here and there to see if something comes up

Quick Reply