Tricky P1 Maths Questions (debatable)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by BABYGUY)
i think some people should get a life. seer's comments were very funny and he backed them up well when he had to. its not his fault that the geeks were toilet at football.
Point of information: Seers appears to be hermaphrodite
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Point of information: Seers appears to be hermaphrodite
no s/he is a haemaphrodite. something to do with blood....
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Cheers elpaw

I've only seen Seer a couple of times on this forum and both times I remember thinking: d*ckh**d! But that thread was eff-d up, as if all Oxbridge applicants have no lives. I take offence!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Hermaphrodite: person with genitals of both sexes.
Haemophiliac: sufferer of haemophilia, a condition which makes it easier for the sufferer to bleed. The slightest cut can cause masive blood loss unless stopped early.
Ralfskini
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
What like she is two blood groups at the same time or something?!?
BABYGUY
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
i agree, a lot of oxbridge applicants have lives and personlitys, i dont want to sour on your parade, and i know it contradicts what i just said, but maskall applied for oxbridge. BASED ON THAT ALONE HE MIGHT AHVE A POINT!
elpaw
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i agree, a lot of oxbridge applicants have lives and personlitys, i dont want to sour on your parade, and i know it contradicts what i just said, but maskall applied for oxbridge. BASED ON THAT ALONE HE MIGHT AHVE A POINT!
what does maskall have to do with any of this?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
What's that name for multiple personalities, apart from social inadequacy?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Why the sudden intereset in MASKALL???
elpaw
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
oh i get you. maskall does not have a life or a personality? is that what you are saying?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
oh i get you. maskall does not have a life or a personality? is that what you are saying?
Baby-guy is Maskell as well as many of the other posters on forum at the moment - that's what I meant by multiple personality syndrome. He/she's sick.
Mark_KK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Two things I don't understand in life beyond their basic concepts are maths and science.

But I did manage to help someone out with an English Language question on here the other day.
Euler
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Following is the correct working of the solution of your problems:

4 - 3 (root) 2 / 5 - 3 (root) 2

[4 - 3 (root) 2] [5 + 3 (root) 2] / [5 - 3 (root) 2] [5 + 3 (root) 2]

[20 + 12 (root) 2 - 15 (root) 2 - 18] / [25 + 15 (root) 2 - 15 (root) 2 - 18]

[2 - 3 (root) 2 / 7]

which gives:

2/7 - 3/7 (root) 2

where p = 2/7 and q = 3/7

hope you appreciate my effort.
elpaw
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by integral_neo)
Following is the correct working of the solution of your problems:

4 - 3 (root) 2 / 5 - 3 (root) 2

[4 - 3 (root) 2] [5 + 3 (root) 2] / [5 - 3 (root) 2] [5 + 3 (root) 2]

[20 + 12 (root) 2 - 15 (root) 2 - 18] / [25 + 15 (root) 2 - 15 (root) 2 - 18]

[2 - 3 (root) 2 / 7]

which gives:

2/7 - 3/7 (root) 2

where p = 2/7 and q = 3/7

hope you appreciate my effort.
no, q=-3/7
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads