The Student Room Group

Space and Finance management as postgraduate fine art international student

Hello! I'm new to this platform and am looking for post graduate courses in UK in fine arts and illustration or animation,vfx

I've heard that the material cost and space can be a challenge as an international student since the accommodations are small and fine art supplies and work takes up a huge portion... How do international fine art students manage this in UK? This is the reason I'm considering digital art courses since it's also my area of interest and will broaden my skills in addition to the bachelor's in fine arts degree I hold
Original post by Chicky 99
Hello! I'm new to this platform and am looking for post graduate courses in UK in fine arts and illustration or animation,vfx
I've heard that the material cost and space can be a challenge as an international student since the accommodations are small and fine art supplies and work takes up a huge portion... How do international fine art students manage this in UK? This is the reason I'm considering digital art courses since it's also my area of interest and will broaden my skills in addition to the bachelor's in fine arts degree I hold

Hi there,

We can only advise on Student Finance on this section. I would suggest speaking to your university you wish to attend to see if they have any forums for this.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,
We can only advise on Student Finance on this section. I would suggest speaking to your university you wish to attend to see if they have any forums for this.
Thanks,
Claire

Okay I'll do that, thank you!
You're welcome. If you have any Student Finance questions in the future you can contact us on this.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply