The Student Room Group

Entrance exams - architecture???

Do you need to sit an entrance exam to study architecture at uni?? I'm just worried I might have missed the info on the uni websites. And are you automatically put down to sit the exam or do you have to apply separately??

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by marsoo
Do you need to sit an entrance exam to study architecture at uni?? I'm just worried I might have missed the info on the uni websites. And are you automatically put down to sit the exam or do you have to apply separately??
Thanks

which uni is it? i don't think UK universities have any kind of entrance exam for architecture, but unis in other countries might (eg Politecnico di Milano has one)
Reply 2
Original post by Pedr0
which uni is it? i don't think UK universities have any kind of entrance exam for architecture, but unis in other countries might (eg Politecnico di Milano has one)

UCL?? Loughborough? Bath?? I just need someone to double check for me
Reply 3
Original post by marsoo
Thanks

the only uni (that i know of) that has an exam is cambridge

you don't need to apply for it, you only sit it if you get into the interview stage and it's online
Original post by marsoo
UCL?? Loughborough? Bath?? I just need someone to double check for me

Is there a reason you're not capable of checking basic admissions information for yourself...?

Quick Reply