The Student Room Group

EC claim help urgent university

Guys a lot of my time got wasted Bcz my phone and brp got stolen I had to reapply for new brp also my visa for a different country (where I reside normally) was any to expire so I had to sort issues related to that as well.
Then idk how I got injury in my foot (first I got swelling edema and then few days after I couldn’t walk properly for days and it was painful). I couldn’t study properly. Now I have submitted an assessment late and I want late submission penalties to be removed but I’m not sure what to write in my EC as they could say these are very general and normal issues also I have submitted couple of ECs before so I think they might not accept it :frown: please help
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Guys a lot of my time got wasted Bcz my phone and brp got stolen I had to reapply for new brp also my visa for a different country (where I reside normally) was any to expire so I had to sort issues related to that as well.
Then idk how I got injury in my foot (first I got swelling edema and then few days after I couldn’t walk properly for days and it was painful). I couldn’t study properly. Now I have submitted an assessment late and I want late submission penalties to be removed but I’m not sure what to write in my EC as they could say these are very general and normal issues also I have submitted couple of ECs before so I think they might not accept it :frown: please help

???
Reply 2
???

Anyone??
Reply 3
Anyone??

???

Quick Reply