The Student Room Group

Wjec a level physics unit 4 2024

How we feeling??
Reply 1
Original post by alevels21
How we feeling??

Not good at all. I put most my focus on unit 3 and have only really been preparing for this exam in the last 3 days. Most past papers I’ve done have been really tricky, and I swear some of the equations your supposed to use are pulled out of thin air.
Reply 2
Original post by sploofd
Not good at all. I put most my focus on unit 3 and have only really been preparing for this exam in the last 3 days. Most past papers I’ve done have been really tricky, and I swear some of the equations your supposed to use are pulled out of thin air.

For real me too tbf. I hope we have a nice paper or I’ll lose the plot
Reply 3
How did we find it was quite bad imo
How did we find it was quite bad imo

yeah i found it bad, the first half was good but i left so many marks blank in the 2nd part
my school also does AC theory and i thought i also did bad on that helppppp
Reply 5
Original post by staycyoungluv
yeah i found it bad, the first half was good but i left so many marks blank in the 2nd part
my school also does AC theory and i thought i also did bad on that helppppp
Oh we did med phys cuz it’s just learning and I found it good!
But dw im sure it’ll be good
Just think if we think like this everyone does
Even the smartest ones at my school struggled and cried bare
So we’ll be okay
Oh we did med phys cuz it’s just learning and I found it good!
But dw im sure it’ll be good
Just think if we think like this everyone does
Even the smartest ones at my school struggled and cried bare
So we’ll be okay

thank you :")
Reply 7
How did people find that planets question, the first couple parts to it were decent but finding out the mass and distance was awful 😭
Original post by jonoz_
How did people find that planets question, the first couple parts to it were decent but finding out the mass and distance was awful 😭

i knew how to do it but my answer for the mass looked really weird
i also spent too much time trying to prove why the radial velocity was -2 ms^-1 lmao
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 9
Original post by staycyoungluv
i knew how to do it but my answer for the mass looked really weird
i also spent too much time trying to prove why the radial velocity was -2 ms^-1 lmao

Yeah for my mass, from what I remember, it was about 5 times lighter than the Earth not heavier lmao
Everything else was alright tho except that I ran out of time half way through the resistivity question I came back to near the end.

Quick Reply