The Student Room Group

Looking for accommodation in London for summer

Hi! I am looking for an accomendation from July 1st till mid August. Preferably an ensuit room but I am flexible. I was wondering if there is anyone who needs someone to take over their tendency.
Original post by Mednerd363778
Hi! I am looking for an accomendation from July 1st till mid August. Preferably an ensuit room but I am flexible. I was wondering if there is anyone who needs someone to take over their tendency.

Hey! I’m actually for someone interested in taking over the contract for my studio for the last two months, July-August but can do mid August.
Located on the iconic King’s Road in Chelsea, 15 mins Sloane Square and South Kensington and station.
PM me for more details!
Hey,
I do have an accommodation in Ealing as well as Greenwich, they have ensuite rooms! What location do you prefer? Where are you based?

Hi Mednerd! I have a flat that im looking to have the tenancy taken over in WC1H, in the Bloomsbury area from July (flexible date for whatever works best) to September 7. The studio would be then available to be re-rented for the following year if you wanted to do that. The place is a bright and modern studio in WC1H, Zone 1 and is a less than 10 minute walk from both the Russell Square and Euston underground stations.The current price is 2656 pcm with all utilities and building amenities (concierge, gym cinema etc.) included, but I would be willing to negotiate as I am looking to find another student as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about the flat I'm more than happy to answer and send pictures over, or arrange for a viewing!

Hi I have a room in new cross. Its an all female flat and available until 7th of September. Its an ensuite and its for 245 a week. Please let me know
Reply 5

Hi, would you like to take over my tenancy at Stratford One at en-suite accommodation, close to amenities such as Westfield shopping center and all train lines for £265 per week?

Quick Reply