The Student Room Group

I'm 16 turning 17 in 4 months is it okay for me to have a sugar daddy

I'm 16 I'm a high school drop out my family doesn't make a lot of money and my house is over a hundred years old my house is falling apart.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by marryw
I'm 16 I'm a high school drop out my family doesn't make a lot of money and my house is over a hundred years old my house is falling apart.

Please don't. That sort of thing will only lead to further hardships. Don't forget that there are other means of getting money without compromising your mental and physical health. Why not find a job? Get back into education- even if it's a simple course? In the worst-case scenario, you can seek help from public services instead of resorting to extreme measures. And to help with mental hardships that are likely to accompany times of financial stress, make good, supportive friends and stay in good company. I know that you may be going through a tough time, but stay optimistic and remember that this pain is temporary and with hardship comes ease.
Original post by marryw

Sugar daddies are not be out of a platonic relationship, they want to have sex as a rule. Apart from the fact that it is still illegal in your age: I have my doubts whether you want to be in such a relationship in the long run.

Quick Reply