This discussion is closed.
Kivin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There's loads of minor hazards in each clip too, I pressed between 5 and 10 times on each clip depending, usually twice for each hazard I saw just to make sure.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
are you sure about that? because in the test there was this long hazard and I clicked all my clicks when the guy was getting out of the truck and it still scored me 0...
im assuming the truck was parked on the side of the road, then you shouldve clicked as soon as you saw it/as soon as it signalled to stop. if its stopped over the driver could fling the door open at any time, or if hes already out, step into the road to get back in...

remember there is just 1 hazard per clip, with the exception of one clip where there are 2 hazards
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
the truck stopped miles away, and the door opened. so I clicked twice to be sure. as the car got closer, someone got out, and picked up some boxes from the seat. so click a couple more times. finally, he walked right in front of the car by the time I was approaching him, so gave it one more.

having done one precautionary click before all that for something else I think it saw those 6 as a pattern and gave me 0. grr!!!
Mishael
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im not so sure either. if you are on say 8 clicks already, and the real hazard starts, im pretty sure if you loads more quick clicking it will recognise cheating.

anyway, even if what mishael correct, dont rely on that. you can get more than one hazard in each clip, which is not the 'real' hazard. (and there will also be one clip which will have 2 hazards).
Honestly, I'm right! Check it out here. Obviously you have to be careful that the hazard you're responding to is the real hazard. But it doesn't matter how many times you click within the time frame of the hazard - it won't recognise you for cheating. In the clip with two hazards the same applies, there are just two time frames.
undercover-ange
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
lol...how the hell is that a hazard

was it in the middle of the road? or had it fallen down? then its a hazard!!
I ran over a baby christmas tree that had fallen into the middle of the road in december. It was dark and I wasn't wearing glasses so I didn't see it in time. Felt mean though Anyway, I also found I didn't do very well on Hazard perception...I ended up with 48 in the real thing (close!!) but some people seem to get almost 100% every time. I don't understand why :confused: xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads