The Student Room Group

Will i be able to do pharmacy?

Hi i want to do a pharmacy degree and the subjects i do are Biology, Chemistry, English Literature at A2 and Textiles at AS.
i’m a decently smart student who’s probably able to get A* and As but i noticed they say Chemistry and other science or maths.
Surely me doing chemistry and biology is enough right? idk i wanted to either go manchester university or UCL but im fine some other options but im just scared aha
bio and chemistry is fine!! you'd be fine to apply to any pharmacy uni. if you have any questions, dm me since I applied for pharmacy this year x
Yes, that.s fine - and Chem and Bio is the most common science-combo that people apply with.

Just be aware that 'what Uni' is totally irrelevant for Pharmacy - all MPharm degrees are accredited by the GPhC as equal and the NHS will not care where you trained and neither will your future patients.
Original post by Alexx7007
Hi i want to do a pharmacy degree and the subjects i do are Biology, Chemistry, English Literature at A2 and Textiles at AS.
i’m a decently smart student who’s probably able to get A* and As but i noticed they say Chemistry and other science or maths.
Surely me doing chemistry and biology is enough right? idk i wanted to either go manchester university or UCL but im fine some other options but im just scared aha

Perfect A levels. No need to worry.

Quick Reply