The Student Room Group

compelling personal reasons questions.

Hello so im writing a CPR letter and i have a few questions. how should i be formatted/structured? I have suffered with cystic acne throughout the year, will photos of my face and a photo of my prescribed medication be sufficient evidence? because i cannot find it on my prescription history. thanks
Hi there,

We would need a cover letter from yourself explaining in as much detail as you are willing to provide why you couldn't continue with your studies and when it took place. The cover letter should also include your full name, customer reference number and it should be signed & dated. We when then also ask for a letter from your GP on their headed paper confirming why you couldn't continue with your studies and when it took place. This also should be signed & dated. You do not need to send us pictures of your face. Once you have the evidence it can be uploaded from your online account.

Thanks, DDrew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,
We would need a cover letter from yourself explaining in as much detail as you are willing to provide why you couldn't continue with your studies and when it took place. The cover letter should also include your full name, customer reference number and it should be signed & dated. We when then also ask for a letter from your GP on their headed paper confirming why you couldn't continue with your studies and when it took place. This also should be signed & dated. You do not need to send us pictures of your face. Once you have the evidence it can be uploaded from your online account.
Thanks, DDrew

Hi i also have another CPR including a family member who was diagnosed with an illness. i have proof of their diagnosis and it is electronically signed. However the medical center is in America and im not sure if i will be able to get a letter from them. will this evidence be enough? thanks.
Hi there,

If the Compelling Personal Reasons for yourself shows you were unable to attend and when it took place then that should be enough evidence and we would not need further evidence. You can provided the other letter from America as it wouldn't hurt your chances.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply