Turn on thread page Beta

4 rejections for med....what do i do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Bring it :mad: Anything you can do, we can do better
    Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their Tab commemorative stamps.
    People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Q: What do Tabs and sperm have in common?
    A: One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q: What do you have when 100 Tabs are buried up to their necks in sand?
    A: Not enough sand.

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Tab in the road?
    A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Q: What do Tabs use for birth control?
    A: Their personalities. :rofl:

Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Tab. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
    A: Shoot the Tab. Twice.

A man meets a friend and sees that his friend's car is a total write-off and covered with leaves, grass, branches, dirt and blood. He asks his friend, "What's happened to your car?"
    "Well," the friend replies, "I ran over a Tab". "OK," says the man, "that explains the blood... But what about the leaves, the grass, the branches and the dirt?"
    "Well, he tried to escape through the park."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Q: What do Tabs use for birth control?
    A: Their personalities. :rofl:
    I can inform you definitively that:

of the 68% of students who claim to be sexually active:
    35% - Pill only
    45% - Condom only
    3% - other
    11% - don't always use any
    6% - pill plus condom

The rest are mathmos and compscis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their Tab commemorative stamps.
    People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Blah blah blah
    Wow, you managed to pick up a bunch of generic insulting jokes and stick the word "Tab" into them. You must be soooooo original and clever :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    Thread's gone a tad off topic now..
    It's what we do best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Wow, you managed to pick up a bunch of generic insulting jokes and stick the word "Tab" into them. You must be soooooo original and clever :rolleyes:
    You're giving me too much credit if you think I'm original and clever enough to put tab in myself! I just got them off someone else :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I am confused what is a tab?

ReputationRep:
    someone at cambridge uni.

by the way, I've been meaning to ask you... can you please change the spelling mistake in your sig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)

by the way, I've been meaning to ask you... can you please change the spelling mistake in your sig?
    You really are pedantic aren't you! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    You really are pedantic aren't you! :eek:
    can you change the spelling mistake in yours too - I always spell poo without the h

ReputationRep:

Which one. I have a problem very mild dyslexia and I genuinly don't know where it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    can you change the spelling mistake in yours too - I always spell poo without the h

Lol well its not a spelling mistake because it actually refers to winnie the pooh. Its a long story...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Lol well its not a spelling mistake because it actually refers to winnie the pooh. Its a long story...
    sounds peverted to me! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Which one. I have a problem very mild dyslexia and I genuinly don't know where it is
    "universitys" - should be "universities"

(not a personal slight - I understand about dyslexia etc - it just irrationally raises my blood pressure...and yes I am horribly pedantic )

ReputationRep:
    "universitys" - should be "universities"

(not a personal slight - I understand about dyslexia etc - it just irrationally raises my blood pressure...and yes I am horribly pedantic )
    Thanks I am glad someone pointed it out. I have had it for months and no one has said anything how embarassing

ReputationRep:
    I doubt anyone else cares except me. It's a sad life to have.

In case anyone of a medical bent is still reading, what's the correct name for a baby that's just about to be born? Foetus seems wrong, somehow, and thesaurus.com just suggests "write-off" (???)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    sounds peverted to me! :eek:

ME? Perverse? :eek:

Ye knows too much :p:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt anyone else cares except me. It's a sad life to have.

In case anyone of a medical bent is still reading, what's the correct name for a baby that's just about to be born? Foetus seems wrong, somehow, and thesaurus.com just suggests "write-off" (???)
    Foetus is the correct term i think :confused:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 13, 2005

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.