The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
so glad im doing sports science :biggrin: easy life!
Reply 161
Danny_AQA
a waste of time would be doing nothing for a year ???

You COULD get you uncle to "get you a seat" at a UK uni you know, if he is really such a big dude. This is not unheard of you know...
Reply 162
saturn
so glad im doing sports science :biggrin: easy life!

I wouldn't say that, it'll instantly be assumed by certain persons that you ACTUALLY wanted to do medicine but weren't good enough. Obviously, you couldn't have preferred to do biology or sport science instead :wink:
Reply 163
Sarky
Damn....

I not the tard in this village...:biggrin:

Ok so that was poor...:p:
Reply 164
Elles

Sarky - don't think i've ever seen the aforementioned dolphin logo - can't be a very important place then..? :vroam:

You are a mean mean mean ladie. :mad: :p:
Reply 165
Elles

Visesh..ah..medic jokes already! :wink:

Not too shabby for a tab-to-be :p:
Reply 166
Let me tell you a little about our key industries!
Reply 167

I got BEE in my A levels and resat them and now i'm at med school :smile:
Reply 168
crana9
I wouldn't say that, it'll instantly be assumed by certain persons that you ACTUALLY wanted to do medicine but weren't good enough. Obviously, you couldn't have preferred to do biology or sport science instead :wink:

If i had the option to do medicine right now id think about it but decide not to. Its similar to before, i started chemistry, changed to psychology but all along i knew i wanted to do somethin fun so im now doing sports science :biggrin:
Why couldn't i have prefered to do sports sci :confused:
Reply 169
crana9
I think you are just a troll.

http://pagiserver.cz/store/ender/Cave%20troll%203.jpg ?
Reply 170
visesh
I not the tard in this village...:biggrin:

Ok so that was poor...:p:

Man, your humour amazes me. How come your sooo funny?
Reply 171
visesh
Not too shabby for a tab-to-be :p:

got this today, one of a number to psyche us up for shoo-ing tabs tomorrow! :biggrin:

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break:
1st surgeon says "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
2nd surgeon says "Nah, librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
3rd surgeon says "Try electricians, man! Everything inside them is colour coded."
4th surgeon says "I prefer Tabs. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and arses are interchangeable."

Sparky

You are a mean mean mean ladie. :mad: :p:

:bawling: go on..tell me how i'm condemned to become an 'arrogant socially inept research Dr', it'll really hurt me, i've never been accused of that over the net before.. :p: :wink:
Reply 172
Bilal786
Man, your humour amazes me. How come your sooo funny?

Well, I don't know. I don't try to be....so I guess I'm not. :smile:
Reply 173
visesh
Well, I don't know. I don't try to be....so I guess I'm not. :smile:

Nah, your too modest. Natural comic, you are.
Reply 174
Got Illiteracy?
Reply 175
crana9
Got Illiteracy?

Say what?
Reply 176
Elles
got this today, one of a number to psyche us up for shoo-ing tabs tomorrow! :biggrin:

:bawling: go on..tell me how i'm condemned to become an 'arrogant socially inept research Dr', it'll really hurt me, i've never been accused of that over the net before.. :p: :wink:

:biggrin: funny....

What sport do you play?
Reply 177

I never said that, and i don't think you'll be arrogant. Arrogant doctors anywhere. I think i thought that once about Oxbridge but my mind has changed now i am educated :smile:
Reply 178
Sarky

I never said that, and i don't think you'll be arrogant. Arrogant doctors anywhere. I think i thought that once about Oxbridge but my mind has changed now i am educated :smile:

good :smile:

I wish I had something to be arrogant about... !
Reply 179
crana9
good :smile:

I wish I had something to be arrogant about... !

That top 5 you have in that oh-so-important subject:wink:

Latest