Maybe, but its completely true.
parsimony
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Maybe, but its completely true.
but its sooo selfish to kill so many innocent creatures just because you want to get rid of your cold..try to find some less damaging way how to cure it
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by parsimony)
but its sooo selfish to kill so many innocent creatures just because you want to get rid of your cold..try to find some less damaging way how to cure it
:rolleyes: The thread title wasnt "How to DESTROY a cold in a non world damaging way", it was "How to DESTROY a cold"
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:rolleyes: The thread title wasnt "How to DESTROY a cold in a non world damaging way", it was "How to DESTROY a cold"

well but.. it think..that even though you would damage the whole world with nuclear weapons there will be still some "cold" viruses that will survive

so obviously its not the best way how to destroy cold
what about becoming a genius scientist and invent some miracle drugg that would destroy all the "cold" viruses in the world without killing anybody? doesn't that seem to be more peaceful?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

well but.. it think..that even though you would damage the whole world with nuclear weapons there will be still some "cold" viruses that will survive

so obviously its not the best way how to destroy cold
what about becoming a genius scientist and invent some miracle drugg that would destroy all the "cold" viruses in the world without killing anybody? doesn't that seem to be more peaceful?
But there will probably be no-one in the world to catch a cold, so no-one will mind
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But there will probably be no-one in the world to catch a cold, so no-one will mind
but let's suppose that the evolution will take place and ppl will be "created" again and then...they will get cold again because the virus has never bben destroyed
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
but let's suppose that the evolution will take place and ppl will be "created" again and then...they will get cold again because the virus has never bben destroyed
Then use another nuclear bomb.
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Then use another nuclear bomb.
that's like running in a closed circle :p:
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that's like running in a closed circle :p:
But its still alot more long term than everyone elses suggestions.
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But its still alot more long term than everyone elses suggestions.
yop..your name should be written in the Guiness Book of World Record for inventing the most original and effective way how to destroy cold
I will call them today to inform them.,.don't worry :rolleyes:
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yop..your name should be written in the Guiness Book of World Record for inventing the most original and effective way how to destroy cold
I will call them today to inform them.,.don't worry :rolleyes:
Thank you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads