The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Does uni of Leeds like expelling students?

Hi,

I’ve got a situation where I may be excluded as a penalty for academic misconduct. I’m just wondering does Uni of Leeds like expelling a lot of students? I think 3 people in my course in total have been caught and are at risk for expulsion. If universities expel 3 people from one course won’t that affect their graduation scores etc? So I just wanted to know if they favour expulsion or not?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I’ve got a situation where I may be excluded as a penalty for academic misconduct. I’m just wondering does Uni of Leeds like expelling a lot of students? I think 3 people in my course in total have been caught and are at risk for expulsion. If universities expel 3 people from one course won’t that affect their graduation scores etc? So I just wanted to know if they favour expulsion or not?

There are some things that are just unacceptable. Getting a reputation for passing students who are guilty of academic misconduct is much worse than getting a reputation for expelling students.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
What if you have serious issues going at home like someone in family having serious mental problems?

Quick Reply