The Student Room Group

A level online resources

Hiya
I'm not too sure where I will end up for sixth form hence the different exam boards :smile:
I'm a yr 11 and was wondering if students either currently taking biology (ocr a or edexcel a), chemistry (ocr a) and maths(aqa or edexcel) have good websites for them. I currently have revisely, seneca, physics and maths tutor and study rocket. Are there any good websites or youtubers you would recommend?

Thank you in advance xx
Original post by Trickia
Hiya
I'm not too sure where I will end up for sixth form hence the different exam boards :smile:
I'm a yr 11 and was wondering if students either currently taking biology (ocr a or edexcel a), chemistry (ocr a) and maths(aqa or edexcel) have good websites for them. I currently have revisely, seneca, physics and maths tutor and study rocket. Are there any good websites or youtubers you would recommend?
Thank you in advance xx

Hey, I currently study A Level maths for Edexcel and I frequently use Maths Genie for past papers or just general topic revision. The Organic Chemistry Tutor is a really good YouTube channel if you wanted someone to explain certain topics to you. Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by MWorldwide19
Hey, I currently study A Level maths for Edexcel and I frequently use Maths Genie for past papers or just general topic revision. The Organic Chemistry Tutor is a really good YouTube channel if you wanted someone to explain certain topics to you. Hope this helps!

thank you xx
should have know maths genie did a level resources thank you!
Original post by Trickia
Hiya
Thank you in advance xx
Hi! For biology I’d recommend Miss Estruch or Primrose Kitten.

For chemistry I’d recommend MaChemGuy for ocr-specific videos and also ChemRevise for notes.

For maths I’d recommend Maths Genie, MadasMaths and Dr Frost Maths.
Reply 4
Original post by kitty15
Hi! For biology I’d recommend Miss Estruch or Primrose Kitten.
For chemistry I’d recommend MaChemGuy for ocr-specific videos and also ChemRevise for notes.
For maths I’d recommend Maths Genie, MadasMaths and Dr Frost Maths.

Thank you xx
Original post by Trickia
Thank you xx

for bio there's also clarebiology thats really good for OCR
Reply 6
Original post by p-high-sces
for bio there's also clarebiology thats really good for OCR

Thank you xx I will take note

Quick Reply