The Student Room Group

Gcse

Are gcse the end of the world
Nope.
Original post by Umaizazaheen

Definitely not. Are you doing your GCSEs at the moment? Honestly if you dont do well they’re just some numbers on a bit of paper, they dont determine your self worth and if you dont do as well as you hope you can still do amazing things and live a happy life as long as you set your mind to achieving that!
Reply 3
Original post by DerDracologe
Definitely not. Are you doing your GCSEs at the moment? Honestly if you dont do well they’re just some numbers on a bit of paper, they dont determine your self worth and if you dont do as well as you hope you can still do amazing things and live a happy life as long as you set your mind to achieving that!

Realistically, it'd be a lot more difficult to get into a good college/sixth form in order to enhance your education but there are some obvious ways out of this too like self-tutoring allowing you to heed the subject more to your understanding rather than other ways of learning that the colleges/sixth forms use. e.g. computer science is often taken at A-level and is still a very good subject for all people even when self taught and you don't necessarily have to do it at A-level either in order to do it at university.

Absolutely not, unless you failed every single subject.
What are your predicted grades/ why are you worried about GCSEs?

nope trust me I just finished mine. Here is something that acc helped me so much: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DhkJgnLo6clDXgCSHWfGIS. Its a gcse gc full of resources and u can ask help from ur peers as well as A level and gcse alumnis. Good luck with ur gcses!!

Quick Reply