The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Product Design Maths

I'm studying product design at a level, with the hopes of studying sustainable design,

I have a mock exam this week and have realised that there isn't a set list of maths formulas or equations that we need to know. Does anyone know which formulas I should learn ??

Also any additional help with maths specific Product design questions would be much appreciated since I don't do A-levels maths and got a 7 at GCSEs

Thank you
Original post by SashTemple
I'm studying product design at a level, with the hopes of studying sustainable design,
I have a mock exam this week and have realised that there isn't a set list of maths formulas or equations that we need to know. Does anyone know which formulas I should learn ??
Also any additional help with maths specific Product design questions would be much appreciated since I don't do A-levels maths and got a 7 at GCSEs
Thank you

most of the product design maths will only recquire gcse skills, if you've got the aqa textbook there's a section at the back with the maths skills you would need. if you don't have the textbook (i would recommend getting it) but i can send you a picture of the maths bit if you want
Reply 2
ah thank you, I will order the textbook now but in the meantime would you mind sending me a photo
Original post by SashTemple
ah thank you, I will order the textbook now but in the meantime would you mind sending me a photo

image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hope all those are clear, i'd look at past papers to see how the maths questions are worded too
Reply 6
thank you so so much, that so helpful, I will definitely look at some more past paper questions as well

Quick Reply