The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

battersea twin studio? kcl

hii has anyone booked a battersea twin studio for kings college london this year? if so does anyone know the floorplans or any room info as i called kcl and they dont have anything else other than the stuff on their site :/
Reply 1
Original post by clauclauclau
hii has anyone booked a battersea twin studio for kings college london this year? if so does anyone know the floorplans or any room info as i called kcl and they dont have anything else other than the stuff on their site :/

so did i🙈🙈 the lack of floor plans and pictures is making me nervous
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
so did i🙈🙈 the lack of floor plans and pictures is making me nervous
literally same!! i even called them and they dont have any other info other than what’s on the website smh 🤦*♀️ what room did you book?
Reply 3
literally same!! i even called them and they dont have any other info other than what’s on the website smh 🤦*♀️ what room did you book?
i’m in BAD- 1011-1. how about you?
i’m in BAD- 1011-1. how about you?

wait im BAD 1011-2 does that mean we’re in the same room!! im so confused by this whole number system tbh
Reply 5
wait im BAD 1011-2 does that mean we’re in the same room!! im so confused by this whole number system tbh

omggggg did i just find my roommate??? what’s ur snap/insta. the room system is so confusingg
omggggg did i just find my roommate??? what’s ur snap/insta. the room system is so confusingg

omg i hope so! my insta is @claudiapipis yayy
Reply 7
omg i hope so! my insta is @claudiapipis yayy
mine is efos__a

Quick Reply