The Student Room Group

Student finance/second degree Radiography

Student finance/second degree Radiography
1. The radiography is my second degree(but I called them they said that because I am doing radiography, I will be available for funding). When I apply, they request some additional information or documents if it is second-degree?
2. Can I start my application for SF now, or should I wait for my results?
3. Will I receive the funding for foundation year (yearzero)?
Bump :smile:
Hi there,

Can you confirm when your course will start? Can you confirm what university you will attend, what university will you attend and what is the duration of the course?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 3
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,
Can you confirm when your course will start? Can you confirm what university you will attend, what university will you attend and what is the duration of the course?
Thanks, Drew

Hi Drew,
Diagnostic radiography the course is at Hertfordshire university starts on 11th of September. Duration is 4( diagnostic radiography is 3 years but because I will start from foundation year so is 4)
Hi there,

I am looking up the course details that you have provided and there is no 4 year option for this course. There is only a 3 year undergraduate course. Do you have the course code?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 5
Hi there,
I am looking up the course details that you have provided and there is no 4 year option for this course. There is only a 3 year undergraduate course. Do you have the course code?
Thanks, Drew

Yes, course is 3 years. But, because I start from foundation year I will study 4 years
Hi there,

There is no 4 year option which has a foundation year. Would the foundation year just be a 1 year course. What is the name of this course?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 7
Hi there,
There is no 4 year option which has a foundation year. Would the foundation year just be a 1 year course. What is the name of this course?
Thanks, Drew

B904 Initial Year for Extended Degree in Science - Biomedical and Healthcare Science is a one year course, then I have the opportunity to progress into radiography if I meet the academic requirements
Hi there,

I have just looked up this course with the course code B904. It is a 5 year course and not a one year course.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 9
Hi there,
I have just looked up this course with the course code B904. It is a 5 year course and not a one year course.
Thanks, Drew

Screenshot_20240616_114016_Chrome.jpg
Hi there,

That does not help me find your course. The course code you have provided is a 5 year course which includes a foundation year and a placement year. I would need to advise you speak to the university and get the correct course details.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 11
Hi there,
That does not help me find your course. The course code you have provided is a 5 year course which includes a foundation year and a placement year. I would need to advise you speak to the university and get the correct course details.
Thanks, Drew

Thank you
You're welcome. You can contact us again on this platform if you have any further questions.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 13
You're welcome. You can contact us again on this platform if you have any further questions.
Thanks, Drew

What regarding my question about student finance?
Hi there,

If you have any questions regarding student finance you can ask us on this platform.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 15
Hi there,
If you have any questions regarding student finance you can ask us on this platform.
Thanks, Drew

This were my questions.
Student finance/second degree Radiography 1. The radiography is my second degree(but I called them they said that because I am doing radiography, I will be available for funding). When I apply, they request some additional information or documents if it is second-degree? 2. Can I start my application for SF now, or should I wait for my results? 3. Will I receive the funding for foundation year (yearzero)?
Hi there,

I have already answered that I cannot find your course on the database so you will need to get the correct course details from the university so I can answer this.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply