The Student Room Group

Maths gcse edexcel

Were there two questions about number of sweets in maths paper 1 and maths paper 2, asking about having the same number of sweets or something. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW this could affect my whole grade. Please let me know??
Original post by Anonymous
Were there two questions about number of sweets in maths paper 1 and maths paper 2, asking about having the same number of sweets or something. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW this could affect my whole grade. Please let me know??

i think the paper 1 question was asking about there being less yellow than red? or vice versa but not the same number
Reply 2
I think that was paper 2 and the answer was 5/28 I believe. Idk I'm overthinking but I feel like there was another q about someone giving someone else sweets or coins idk and whether they would all have the same number. Is this correct?
Original post by Anonymous
I think that was paper 2 and the answer was 5/28 I believe. Idk I'm overthinking but I feel like there was another q about someone giving someone else sweets or coins idk and whether they would all have the same number. Is this correct?

yes there was a question about that, i think they were all having 7 coins? or sweets but i dont remember

Quick Reply