The Student Room Group

EPQ title ideas for a language student (french)

i've just started my EPQ and i don't know what titles to include. i study french a level and want to do french and german ab initio (from scratch) for a degree, so wanted to show an interest in languages in my EPQ. the only title that i like so far is, "What can we do to fix the lowering number of language students in the UK?" but obviously you need more than 1 title and all my others ones are just not good enough even to submit as first ideas. pls help!!
oo i really like this topic !!! maybe something about "what can we do to get young people more interested in languages", maybe you could also take the approach of getting everyone into languages too and explore "how can we offer language-learning opportunities to adults" or "why learning a language is so useful / advantages of learning a language". maybe you could go the route of looking at brain development and how being raised bilingual affects the brain.
Original post by charmaine.d
oo i really like this topic !!! maybe something about "what can we do to get young people more interested in languages", maybe you could also take the approach of getting everyone into languages too and explore "how can we offer language-learning opportunities to adults" or "why learning a language is so useful / advantages of learning a language". maybe you could go the route of looking at brain development and how being raised bilingual affects the brain.

these are such good ideas tysm!!

Quick Reply