The Student Room Group

Last time u cried?!

When was the last time you cried and why?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

2 days ago Me and my boy best friend havent talked in 2 months because he wanted to date me but when we tried about 3 times he was seeing other people or only in it for bed it hurts cus he was my fav person to talk to and hangout with and I found the ss of the first time he said I love you
Reply 2

last night just because of life
Reply 3
Original post by indotime

Sorry man I hope everything is alright!
Original post by indotime

real
Reply 5
Original post by Theyluv_chozen1
2 days ago Me and my boy best friend havent talked in 2 months because he wanted to date me but when we tried about 3 times he was seeing other people or only in it for bed it hurts cus he was my fav person to talk to and hangout with and I found the ss of the first time he said I love you

Sorry bout this hope u feel better!
Sorry bout this hope u feel better!

Thanks I'll be okay
Reply 7
Thanks I'll be okay

I hope

Meltdown over exams half an hour before chemistry and almost cried in the exam hall too so 2 weeks ago
Reply 9
Yesterday cuz of alevels and the fear of not making it cuz in yr 12 I played around too much but my subjects ( chem bio maths) r not subjects to be messing around w or leave a gap for confusion

earlier today like an hour ago 🙃
Original post by elareare
earlier today like an hour ago 🙃

Aw pookie ru okay?
Yesterday because someone on tsr made a comment about how getting 9s is different than 9s and 8s. Made me sad bc I always wanted straight 9s. I got 99998887 in the end and I felt really disappointed at the time and my parents made a big deal of saying stuff like "why didn't you revise, you could've got 9s in everything". Which is partly true, I was stupid in yr10. But I've only just got proud of my results then I felt sad again.
Aw pookie ru okay?

yeah i'm good ty 💖
Yesterday because someone on tsr made a comment about how getting 9s is different than 9s and 8s. Made me sad bc I always wanted straight 9s. I got 99998887 in the end and I felt really disappointed at the time and my parents made a big deal of saying stuff like "why didn't you revise, you could've got 9s in everything". Which is partly true, I was stupid in yr10. But I've only just got proud of my results then I felt sad again.

they are ridiculously good grades people r just sh⭐tty sometimes
Original post by elareare
they are ridiculously good grades people r just sh⭐tty sometimes

Thanks, I am ok again now but yesterday I kind of revisited the feelings I had on results day.
Thanks, I am ok again now but yesterday I kind of revisited the feelings I had on results day.

Dw i got all 9s 8 and a couple 7s in GCSE's too a couple years ago and honestly no one cares about gcses like that, i have mates that got all 9s at gcse and life is no different, just focus on A levels coz A*s/As in A levels are 1000x the flex of having 9s in GCSE's trust me. I was disappointed on results day but now I couldn't care less as its not made a difference to anything after year 11
Dw i got all 9s 8 and a couple 7s in GCSE's too a couple years ago and honestly no one cares about gcses like that, i have mates that got all 9s at gcse and life is no different, just focus on A levels coz A*s/As in A levels are 1000x the flex of having 9s in GCSE's trust me. I was disappointed on results day but now I couldn't care less as its not made a difference to anything after year 11

Thanks, I'm waiting on my A-Level results. I know I got at least AAA, but I need A*AA and want A*A*A. I'm just a bit concerned I won't be able to go to the uni I want

Yesterday, I had an absolute breakdown because my mum and dad said my attitude is terrible. I know most teenagers think they’re right and don’t want to accept responsibility, and I do understand I can be rude but I only do it as a reaction to the way I’m being treated or spoken to.
When was the last time you cried and why?
2 weeks ago after that maths paper 2 bc I had a health issue during my exam - I was always predicted a 9 but now I will get a 7 ☹️ I went home and i balled my eyes out for 5 hours

Quick Reply