The Student Room Group

helpppp please

i want to study optometry but i applied for a totally different course. i am in the middle of doing my a levels but now change my mind and want do study optometry at bradford university. But i highly doubt there will be clearing spots available for bradford since optometry is a popular course. i dont know what to do and i feel really overwhelmed and stupid right now. please helpp
Original post by meow2345
i want to study optometry but i applied for a totally different course. i am in the middle of doing my a levels but now change my mind and want do study optometry at bradford university. But i highly doubt there will be clearing spots available for bradford since optometry is a popular course. i dont know what to do and i feel really overwhelmed and stupid right now. please helpp

I would email them/search on the clearing pages asap - also ring them up on results day
Reply 2
Original post by simrankc26
I would email them/search on the clearing pages asap - also ring them up on results day

email bradford? and i have searched the clearing pages and it just says clearing courses would be up on the 5th of July
Original post by meow2345
email bradford? and i have searched the clearing pages and it just says clearing courses would be up on the 5th of July

Highly unlikely you'll find bradford optom in clearing, there are limited places and it's a pretty small capacity course when compared to their Pharmacy course.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Quick Reply