The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Is it true that ucl is full of rich aristocratic kids?

I applied to ucl for an undergraduate degree this year and got a full tuition scholarship which I am very happy about. But I have recently been reading a lot about how ucl is full of rich aristocratic kids and I know that hopefully ill find my people or maybe these kids are nice but I am scared i won’t be able to fit in. Please tell me how true thsi is
UCL has around 50 percent international students. I would say that unless they have scholarships sustaining them they are bound to be rich.

For home students, not necessary at all. There are people from all backgrounds.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Nope, not at all.
Original post by Anonymous
I applied to ucl for an undergraduate degree this year and got a full tuition scholarship which I am very happy about. But I have recently been reading a lot about how ucl is full of rich aristocratic kids and I know that hopefully ill find my people or maybe these kids are nice but I am scared i won’t be able to fit in. Please tell me how true thsi is

How did you get a full tuition scholarship?
Original post by Anonymous

This post makes no sense.

Quick Reply