The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Conditional offer requirments

I have received a conditional offer from salford university however now that I have finished my access course I have not quite met the criteria. I am looking to start BA midwifery and they are looking for 42 credits at distinction from the total of 45. I got 33 credits at distinction and 12 at merit. Does the university offer any sort of flexibility around their conditional offers? Or can the requirments be substituted by anything at all?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have received a conditional offer from salford university however now that I have finished my access course I have not quite met the criteria. I am looking to start BA midwifery and they are looking for 42 credits at distinction from the total of 45. I got 33 credits at distinction and 12 at merit. Does the university offer any sort of flexibility around their conditional offers? Or can the requirments be substituted by anything at all?

It will be best to contact admissions for Salford directly and see what they suggest for you, good luck!
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
33 credits at distinction is excellent, I would get in touch with the university and see what they say.

Hey,

Congrats on your grades. Woohoo! 🤩

Like others have said I would recommend getting in touch with our course enquires/admissions team about this.

To email our course enquiries teams it would be [email protected] they take up to five days to respond to any email.

You can also give them a call on 0161 295 4545 between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm, Monday - Friday.

If you have any other questions I'm happy to help.

Katie 😄
(Offical Salford Rep)

Quick Reply