The Student Room Group

Concert outfit

idk if anyone will be able to respond or help but I’m going to a nothing but thieves concert in a couple weeks and still don’t know what to wear! I was thinking broken machine inspired if anyone could help?
Thanks!!
Original post by visiting-defect
idk if anyone will be able to respond or help but i’m going to a nothing but thieves concert in a couple weeks and still don’t know what to wear! I was thinking broken machine inspired if anyone could help?
Thanks!!

omg i love nbt i went to two of their concerts i will help you fs!!
Original post by sadfailure
omg i love nbt i went to two of their concerts i will help you fs!!

Omg perfect! That would be so much help!! I can give u my social if it would be easier to communicate on there!!
love broken machine too! maybe you could do like gold lined facepaint like on the album cover!!
Omg perfect! That would be so much help!! I can give u my social if it would be easier to communicate on there!!

yess i dont have anything apart from w h a t s .... though ☹️ (sorry idk if talking about socials is prohibited on here lmaoo)
yess i dont have anything apart from w h a t s .... though ☹️ (sorry idk if talking about socials is prohibited on here lmaoo)

Ahhh no worries at all. It’s totally fine. But that idea is so good yess. I was thinking black outfit and gold but didn’t t know how to incorporate without being too much bc I haven’t been to a concert before and don’t wanna go to much j Case it’s hot? I was thinking gold tinsel for my hair? Idk about a dress or skirt tho. Ahhhh too many options NBT is my fave band
Ahhh no worries at all. It’s totally fine. But that idea is so good yess. I was thinking black outfit and gold but didn’t t know how to incorporate without being too much bc I haven’t been to a concert before and don’t wanna go to much j Case it’s hot? I was thinking gold tinsel for my hair? Idk about a dress or skirt tho. Ahhhh too many options NBT is my fave band
THEY ARE SO AMAZING! Your ideas are great as well! When I went to see them last, I just wore a black dress and my battle jacket! Are you seated or in the pit?
THEY ARE SO AMAZING! Your ideas are great as well! When I went to see them last, I just wore a black dress and my battle jacket! Are you seated or in the pit?

IKR!! Which album is ur favourite? I’m in pit!! So excited honestly bc I’ve heard it’s amazing
IKR!! Which album is ur favourite? I’m in pit!! So excited honestly bc I’ve heard it’s amazing
UGH THAT IS SUCH A HARD QUESTION!! I love every album for different reasons, broken machine is sooo emotional for me, DCC is such an upbeat summer album, Moral Panic and WDYTWYMMTW are more rocky which I love, and then self-titled is just so nostalgic!! Right now though, I will have to go with DCC only because I LOOOOVVEEE Time :: Fate :: Karma :: God! What about you?

ALSO YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I really wanted to go in the pit when I went to the 02 but I was only 15 then, and then last year I was old enough but the tickets sold out ☹️ Hopefully I'll see them again - but for now I'm hyped for twenty one pilots next year! I would defos suggest skirt for the pit btw!
Have you listened to any of Connor’s own songs??? They’re so good omg. I’m so happy I finally get to see them live. I’ve heard apparently pits can go crazy with some songs could u imagine a nbt mosh omg. Ooo how come skirts would be better instead of like a dress??
UGH THAT IS SUCH A HARD QUESTION!! I love every album for different reasons, broken machine is sooo emotional for me, DCC is such an upbeat summer album, Moral Panic and WDYTWYMMTW are more rocky which I love, and then self-titled is just so nostalgic!! Right now though, I will have to go with DCC only because I LOOOOVVEEE Time :: Fate :: Karma :: God! What about you?
ALSO YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I really wanted to go in the pit when I went to the 02 but I was only 15 then, and then last year I was old enough but the tickets sold out ☹️ Hopefully I'll see them again - but for now I'm hyped for twenty one pilots next year! I would defos suggest skirt for the pit btw!

IDK IF MY LAST REPLY SENT NOOOO I basically just said that I love them all bc like u said they’re all so different but I’ll always love broken machine the most bc it was the first album that got me into nbt! It’s so emotional and songs like I’m just a kid on full blast on headphones 🤌🤌
Have you listened to any of Connor’s own songs??? They’re so good omg. I’m so happy I finally get to see them live. I’ve heard apparently pits can go crazy with some songs could u imagine a nbt mosh omg. Ooo how come skirts would be better instead of like a dress??

SORRY I WENT TO DO SOME CHEM REVISION! YES MAN MADE SUNSHINE! Personally I prefer NBT, but I do like MMS too! You'll have sm fun at the concert - they're AMAZING live! In terms of the skirt, I think it'll be easier to manoeuvre and jump around in, and probably wont get mashed up like I can imagine a dress would lmaooo. But ultimately its your call! It probably won't make too much difference haha.
YESSS I GET YOU WITH THE HEADPHONES! Thats SOO me HAHAHA (ESP PARTICLES OMG)! Sooo happy the boys are getting their well deserved recognition omg they really deserve it!

Quick Reply