The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Can’t accept nottingham accomodation offer!

I received an offer for nottingham accomodatiom last week and it says i have UNTIL 17th june to accept it (which is tomorrow!). when i login to the portal i can just see my name, student ID, email and year of entry but no option anywhere to accept the offer. Ive emailed and tried to call but they are closed because its sunday. did anyone else have this or do u know if i call tomorrow will still let me accept the offer or if its too late.
Original post by Anonymous
I received an offer for nottingham accomodatiom last week and it says i have UNTIL 17th june to accept it (which is tomorrow!). when i login to the portal i can just see my name, student ID, email and year of entry but no option anywhere to accept the offer. Ive emailed and tried to call but they are closed because its sunday. did anyone else have this or do u know if i call tomorrow will still let me accept the offer or if its too late.

Try taking pictures as proof of what’s happening and send them an email tomorrow and call them they should be able to help since it seems like an error
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi, is anyone having issues with applying to St Peter’scourt. I have been asked to pay £200 and also have beenasked to pay £872.50 due on the 1st of August whichdoesn’t make sense. Also they are being reallyunprofessional every time we try to contact them and keepmaking mistakes and address me with someone’s elsename and ask me to sign contracts.

Quick Reply