The Student Room Group

I want someone too love me

I wanna go on dates I want a hug I want love from someone who loves me for me and understands who I am and wants and future I understand that 16 is young But sometimes I feel like i'm able to accomplish anything I want with or without someone so being young has nothing to do with it I'm always gonna to go to school and make a future for myself but I also want joy in love from someone who isn't my family yk
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Theyluv_chozen1
I wanna go on dates I want a hug I want love from someone who loves me for me and understands who I am and wants and future I understand that 16 is young But sometimes I feel like i'm able to accomplish anything I want with or without someone so being young has nothing to do with it I'm always gonna to go to school and make a future for myself but I also want joy yk

Where are you from though?
Original post by Anonymous
Where are you from though?

missouri
Reply 3
babygirl dont worry one day ull find the one when the times right 😎 (yes im a loner too lets cope together)
Original post by rub15c0
babygirl dont worry one day ull find the one when the times right 😎 (yes im a loner too lets cope together)

Aw thanks
missouri

Well, that's quite far away from me. So, the chance has become slimmer now. Lol. 😁
Joy is not dates and hug if you don’t understand yourself and love yourself then nobody else will (sorry I just lost faith in love when my heart broke )
I wanna go on dates I want a hug I want love from someone who loves me for me and understands who I am and wants and future I understand that 16 is young But sometimes I feel like i'm able to accomplish anything I want with or without someone so being young has nothing to do with it I'm always gonna to go to school and make a future for myself but I also want joy yk
hiii, dont worry
there are people who are older that are stop lonley
theres nothing wrong with that
Well, that's quite far away from me. So, the chance has become slimmer now. Lol. 😁

wbu lol
Original post by handsome-gypsy
hiii, dont worry
there are people who are older that are stop lonley
theres nothing wrong with that

it doesn't feel like that sometimes
Original post by Smart282
Joy is not dates and hug if you don’t understand yourself and love yourself then nobody else will (sorry I just lost faith in love when my heart broke )

just loney i love myself fs and i'm sure your last experience won't be like your next

I mean I'm already messaging you soon we can make it happen

real
I wanna go on dates I want a hug I want love from someone who loves me for me and understands who I am and wants and future I understand that 16 is young But sometimes I feel like i'm able to accomplish anything I want with or without someone so being young has nothing to do with it I'm always gonna to go to school and make a future for myself but I also want joy in love from someone who isn't my family yk

Would totally take you. But I'm all the way in london.
wbu lol

I'm originally from a South Asian country but based in the UK right now.
Is this tinder?
I'm originally from a South Asian country but based in the UK right now.

fun
uh y gotta comment move on
uh y gotta comment move on

No fr 😭
No fr 😭

Like Im sorry am I bothering you

Quick Reply