The Student Room Group

Ideas for History a-level coursework

I am interested in doing cold war and its impact of america , however cannot do anything on reagen as that is part of my paper 1 question 3 . Therefore i am struggling to get ideas on what question to narrow to for thye cold war . Any ideas?
Original post by Krrrrrr.06
I am interested in doing cold war and its impact of america , however cannot do anything on reagen as that is part of my paper 1 question 3 . Therefore i am struggling to get ideas on what question to narrow to for thye cold war . Any ideas?

Are you doing OCR history a level? Because we used the titles proposal tool to find essay titles. You just put in a topic, keyword or time frame and it brings up essay titles you can use. Even if you're not doing OCR it might still be useful for inspiration for your NEA title 🙂
Original post by Krrrrrr.06

You could try and form a question around the arms race or the space race potentially. I believe that that would be allowed as it is not mentioned in any great detail in the US history course.

Quick Reply