This discussion is closed.
BABYGUY
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
mjg, you sound just like me a few motnhs back. the difference is:

"I WAS FUNNY WHEN I SAID THINGS, YOU ARE JUST AN ASSSHOLE"

STIFF ISNT A COOL WORD EITHER, IF YOU HANGED AROUND WITH MATES YOU WOULD USE SWAT, SPOFF, GEEK.............STIFF IS A SADDO WORD. THEREFORE U USE IT*
Unregistered
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Just listen to yourselves! Go outside and get some fresh air.
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Just listen to yourselves! Go outside and get some fresh air.
The man has a point.
mjg
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
im gonna go outside & find myself a little hottie.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
i agree
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by mjg)
ur 2 stiff. u need to chill out cos if u were chilled u wudnt be dissin ppl like me who are cooler than you.
Mate I am as laid-back as they come. Just not when someone tries to talk sh*t about me. Have to defend the truth you see. And you don't know if you're cooler than me. Not that I care, I know I'm the P.I.M.P. and people that talk sh*t at me are just envious haters. So there.
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Mate I am as laid-back as they come. Just not when someone tries to talk sh*t about me. Have to defend the truth you see. And you don't know if you're cooler than me. Not that I care, I know I'm the P.I.M.P. and people that talk sh*t at me are just envious haters. So there.
Argh! You men and your testoreron!! lol
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by BABYGUY)
i just want to say:

*TILL THIS DAY WHILE I HAVE BEEN AT UK-LEARNING, I HAVE NEVER DISAGREED WITH WHAT ZJEWEL HAS SAID*

*YOU ARE ONE FAB GUY AND YOU TALK A LOT OF SENSE*
Err thanks BABYGUY I'm flattered. I like to think I talk sense.
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Argh! You men and your testoreron!! lol
You know you love it Elle <raises eyebrows at Elle in a flirtatious manner>
Elle
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
You know you love it Elle <raises eyebrows at Elle in a flirtatious manner>
Lol.. yeh its soo attractive <sarcasm>
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Lol.. yeh its soo attractive <sarcasm>
O-kaaaaay not enjoying the fun and games I see...
Elle
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
O-kaaaaay not enjoying the fun and games I see...
Sorry I'm tired...
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Sorry I'm tired...
Hahaha it's alright Elle!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
u know u dont actually know elle is a girl.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
is that statement a contradiction or a paradox or something?
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
How do you know I care...
Elle
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Well just to put your mind at rest.. I am
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
my mind is at rest
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
How would you feel if someone said that they got 11 A*?
Elle
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
How do you know I care...
Lol.. good point
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.79%
Okay (99)
29.38%
A bit lacking (122)
36.2%
Not good at all (83)
24.63%

Watched Threads