This discussion is closed.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
How would you feel if someone said that they got 11 A*?
I would say 'congrats', but I sure as hell wouldn't call them a stiff until I knew more about them...
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
How would you feel if someone said that they got 11 A*?
I'd marry them and have their kids
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
whats all this about stiffs anyway?
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
I'd marry them and have their kids
Err Elle, when I said 3 A*s I meant...
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Made me laugh anyway... xthup
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
u meant u got 4 A*
Elle
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Lol
CasperUK
Badges: 0
Report 18 years ago
i got none, does that make me thick? this thread is pointless. i got 6 A's though and 3 B's but i guess that makes me inadequate too as I'm not an A* person. Threads like this are demotivating for some people. Post something better next time thread starter
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
u meant u got 4 A*
O-kaaaaay you're not funny...
theone
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I got 8 and am pretty chuffed about it, but A-Levels matter loads more.
BABYGUY
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
A*'s mean everything. after all, a guy who gets 5 A stars and rest c's...is cleverer than a guy who gets 3 A stars and rest A's.
Elle
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by CasperUK)
i got none, does that make me thick? this thread is pointless. i got 6 A's though and 3 B's but i guess that makes me inadequate too as I'm not an A* person. Threads like this are demotivating for some people. Post something better next time thread starter
Yeh thread starter..

I'm totally against the whole system anyways- don't worry- u shouldnt be "demotivated" (?)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
not really...
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
No you are not thick. And anyone who is demotivated by this thread shouldn't be, there's a hell of a lot more to a person than bloody grades. Huh, try telling my parents that...
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by BABYGUY)
A*'s mean everything. after all, a guy who gets 5 A stars and rest c's...is cleverer than a guy who gets 3 A stars and rest A's.
Ehhhhhhhhhhh, “O.K.”
CasperUK
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by BABYGUY)
i suppose but you're a nerd anyway so A*s matter to you they dont to me. I've got an IQ of 143 but i dont go around saying "HEYYY I'm smarter than you" , i leave such things to smug middle class 'private' school gits like you who keep goldfish as pets and study them in their glass bowls and watch re-runs of university challenge. Get out more mate , get some sex or something ,loosen up
Acid_Rain
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Since when was keeping goldfish a 'private-school' thing :confused:
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
i agree
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i suppose but you're a nerd anyway so A*s matter to you they dont to me. I've got an IQ of 143 but i dont go around saying "HEYYY I'm smarter than you" , i leave such things to smug middle class 'private' school gits like you who keep goldfish as pets and study them in their glass bowls and watch re-runs of university challenge. Get out more mate , get some sex or something ,loosen up
Err just so you know, IQ represents intellectual potential, not actual intelligence...
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i agree
To what???
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads