This discussion is closed.
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
I'm proud of my 2 A*'s, 6 A's and B gained from a non-selective state school with a 45% A*-C pass rate!
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by BABYGUY)
i just want to say:

*TILL THIS DAY WHILE I HAVE BEEN AT UK-LEARNING, I HAVE NEVER DISAGREED WITH WHAT ZJEWEL HAS SAID*

*YOU ARE ONE FAB GUY AND YOU TALK A LOT OF SENSE*
'Scuse me - did you just say FAB? :rolleyes:
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I got none, i don't find it embarresing (can't spell) i'm pround of my 2a's and 8 B's (i wish i'd had got lots of a* though)
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
'Scuse me - did you just say FAB? :rolleyes:
Yep. The guys lips must be extremely sore from all the ass smooching he has been doing.
BABYGUY
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
"in out, in out shake it all about, you do the hokie, kokie and you turn around, thats what its all about..."

*DANCES TO THE BEAT.*

*FIZZIN*
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
"in out, in out shake it all about, you do the hokie, kokie and you turn around, thats what its all about..."

*DANCES TO THE BEAT.*

*FIZZIN*
:eek:
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

*DANCES TO THE BEAT.*

*FIZZIN*
nice: if you keep talking like that, id almost think you were american even though i havent said fab since about my 2nd yr of grade school lol.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by CasperUK)
i suppose but you're a nerd anyway so A*s matter to you they dont to me. I've got an IQ of 143 but i dont go around saying "HEYYY I'm smarter than you" , i leave such things to smug middle class 'private' school gits like you who keep goldfish as pets and study them in their glass bowls and watch re-runs of university challenge. Get out more mate , get some sex or something ,loosen up
Ahem, you were the one boasting that you're College got the best A-level results in the country when it did in fact not and you completely misinterpreted a staistic. May I also ask about your IQ test, I presume it was a written test taken at MENSA?
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
just to neutralise all the brown nosing in this thread

OI, YOU ZJuwelH ! you suck man! you wanna take this outside !

COME ON! ;p
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
I'm proud of my 2 A*'s, 6 A's and B gained from a non-selective state school with a 45% A*-C pass rate!
45%...pah - my comp only got 33% the yr I did my GCSE's (although they've pulled themselves up to 37% in 2002)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...l/343_4102.stm
Elle
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Hey, I got two words for you:

Swimming pool!

Just imagine the swimsuits!!! Hahaha just playing, but I went to visit and it had more of a sporting thing going on compared to the other five colleges I visited. Suits me who wants to play competitive basketball/football/cricket at uni.
Also it's the biggest one = greater chance of getting in...
Lol.. I've applied to Girton too..
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
45%...pah - my comp only got 33% the yr I did my GCSE's (although they've pulled themselves up to 37% in 2002)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...l/343_4102.stm
True - my school's joint 2245th and yours is 2694 (out of 3571)!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by mjg)
bet u wudnt have the balls to say that to jools! i cant wit till im at LSe and i wont have 2 bother anymore.
You have an offer already then?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
i got 6 and a half so i cant use poll LOL truth!!!
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
You should roung it up.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
What was the half in?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
just to neutralise all the brown nosing in this thread

OI, YOU ZJuwelH ! you suck man! you wanna take this outside !

COME ON! ;p
Uh-oh hateration!!!
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Lol.. I've applied to Girton too..
Hahaha to do what Elle?
Elle
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Hahaha to do what Elle?
To do Law.. I went for Girton cos of the swimming pool aswell! What do you want to do there?
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
To do Law.. I went for Girton cos of the swimming pool aswell! What do you want to do there?
Maths. Lucky for me the nearest department to Girton is Maths. Does BA Law at Cambridge qualify you as a lawyer?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads