The Student Room Group

If you got falsely accused by someone that you groomed them through will you block th

Don't worry I didn't groom anyone but I got groomed but I just posted this question from her perspective. I know I said falsely because I wonder if she dosent think she did but she actually did.
What do you mean? Can you explain it again more clearly?
Reply 2
People are telling me i got groomed by my counselar but when I confronted her about it through text she denied everything but she didn't block me. if I got falsely accused of grooming someone I would block them so I wanna see if her not blocking me means she was actually grooming me but dosent wanna admit it because it's evidence. Or she genuinely thinks she did nothing wrong
I'm sorry to hear people think you are being groomed. As to why the counsellor hasn't blocked you, maybe there are specific protocols about how to deal with accusations, that don't involve blocking you?

Fwiw, I (during psychotic episodes) accused my therapist of similar in 2017. She wasn't grooming me - I was just out of it and paranoid. (Not saying you or your friends are paranoid or out of it, though - just explaining my situation!) The therapist remained very calm about it and asked me why I thought the things I did. We talked it out to calm me down a bit, and then kept working together until my NHS therapy naturally reached its conclusion
Original post by Anonymous
People are telling me i got groomed by my counselar but when I confronted her about it through text she denied everything but she didn't block me. if I got falsely accused of grooming someone I would block them so I wanna see if her not blocking me means she was actually grooming me but dosent wanna admit it because it's evidence. Or she genuinely thinks she did nothing wrong

I don't think you should read too much into this or use it to assume guilt, 'blocking' people is often seen as a pretty emotional and immature response to issues and I wouldn't expect a health professional to do so unless you were basically being a danger or went out your way to be inappropriate,

Quick Reply